EuroBruce

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Welcome

This is a repository of my blog during my trip to Europe. I'm considering annotating my entries with pictures and other ramblings, but we'll see if I ever get there. While the posts are all complete, I wasn't able to move any comments over successfully. I suppose the best way to read this would be in chronological order, so start at the bottom and work your way up!

Edit: August 28, 2005
Finally got around to adding pictures to my posts, but stupid image station won't allow hot linking. Meaning I'll have to upload the pictures again elsewhere. I tried Flikr, but soon discovered their upload limits.

What does this mean? If I don't add pictures within the next week, I'm probably not ever going to get around to doing it.

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2018 11:24 p.m., Blogger Queentammiefer said...

Excellent website. Plenty of useful info here. I¡¦m sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort! Restaurant Frankfurt-Oder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home